วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Amigo II USB Sound Card & Headset Adapter It works for my MacBookPro but


Mac User, Just what I needed., (What's this?) I order a analog headset not paying attention to my iMac not having a mic port. I ordered this hoping that it would solve my problem. So far so good. It works just like advertised. I dont see a drop in audio quality. And I can know use my headset.
Turtle USB, (What's this?) Item arrived quickly and unharmed. Had it set up in a few minutes and started playing sound almost right away. Sometimes a little static comes through but it goes away with even the lowest volume. Great quality for a decent price.
Nice, (What's this?) Works fine on xp 64 !!! My sound card does not work but this thing does. I would recommend for sure.
USB Sound, (What's this?) I have run into several older programs not wanting to run their sound files when I upgraded to windows 7. With this device all sound is ported through the USB and I can again enjoy the sound of older games. The only drwaback I have with this device is that I can not take advantage of multi speaker surround sound. For the price and ease of use it is hard to beat.
Noisy, (What's this?) I needed one of these because the headphone jack on my Vaio VPCSB11FX broke. I thought this would have better sound quality than my laptop's sound card but it has a lot of background noise especially when the CPU or hard drive is working, it makes a low grinding noise that sounds awful, sounds that the built in one didn't make through the headphone jack. Also it does not support 96khz ASIO like the built-in does. So I am disappointed.

Don't buy this if you do music work, it is low quality and has an annoying blinking blue light.
Glitch, (What's this?) There's a glitch in the USB Sound card that makes it skip every few seconds.
I'd recommend another USB Audio Card if you want something that works well.
The quality is good and the durability is good, just the glitch takes away most of.
Simple, but short-lived..., (What's this?) After only 6 or so months, the Turtle crept around the bend and gave up the ghost. I'm on the site now looking for another type (brand) that works the same way - only for a lot longer.
Got a deffective product and did not get another one, (What's this?) As I said in the title, the product I recieved was defective. It worked wonderfully for the first 10 minutes, gave great output and so on. But after said timespan, it started rapidly clicking and the power eventually cut off.
Works for a DJ headphone jack, (What's this?)
It works for my MacBookPro but, (What's this?) Well after 5 yeas of using my MacBookPro( yes my Mac is old )) the line out for sound is dead since I have been using it alot connecting to headphone and to powered speakers lately.

  • AUDIO ADVANTAGE AMIGO II USBUSB SOUND CARD & HEADS

  • AUDIO ADVANTAGE AMIGO II USBUSB SOUND CARD & HEADS..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น