วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

PNY Optima 4GB (2x2 GB) DDR2 800 MHz PC2-6400 Desktop DIMM Memory Module Dual Channel Kit - MD4096KD2-800 Memory Speed-Advisory


Memory Speed-Advisory, (What's this?) Rated this low to get your attention, but memory type is just fine. Even though PC2-6400 is compatible to lower memory speeds aka 667 and I had this same memory package installed in my computer, be advised that you must HAVE a memory type for your memory data speed installed to limit the memory bus to the proper speed. My system is a 667 memory speed, consequently the pc2-6400 with the existing memory type was NOT compatible and did not limit the memory speed as needed, let the bus run at 800 not 667. Solution ordered a pc2-5300 package and with my existing pc2-6400 packet it worked just fine. The memory is acceptable memory and I have had NO problems with it.
DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 DIMM Memory Module, (What's this?) The PNY OPTIMA DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 DIMM Memory Module MD1024SD2-800 works as advertised with no problems.The modules fit perfectly in my desktops memory slots.
gave me BSOD after 3 weeks of usage, (What's this?) my computer worked fine for a couple of weeks. then i noticed some slowing down issues. and then started getting BSOD after 20-30 minutes. I swapped in my old memory and the BSOD went away. unfortunately i threw away the packaging so I couldn't return it.
Great price, works perfect!, (What's this?) Great price on memory plus super saver free shipping makes this so worth it. PNY is a trusted brand that I have had good luck with in that I haven't had one go bad on me yet.
Simple & it works., (What's this?) This is perfect for updating my old PC. I had a top-of-the-line PC for a seven years ago but it lacked in the RAM department. This product is easy to install and is compatible with much older chipsets. This is perfect for the person who doesn't want to (again) fully replace their tower; instead, upgrade your RAM.
It's memory, (What's this?)
Half way works, (What's this?) I purchased the 4GB of ram and one of the sticks was bad. My computer kept freezing until I figured out which one was bad.
Recent purchases, (What's this?) received in a few days, installed easily, and works just fine. I hve no problems with this purchase or amazon at this point, and would reccomend it to others.
Just as ordered..., (What's this?) I received this product this afternoon after ordering it last night with next day shipping. The product came brand new, as pictured on the listing, and there were no issues with the packaging, or install. Took a whole 3 minutes to put this in my computer. Saying that, if you don't know your way around the inside of a computer, do NOT try to put this in yourself. Snapping pieces off, and forcing pieces into places they shouldn't go can kill your computer before you even have the chance to upgrade it. This was a major upgrade for my home desktop, and it came through great. I'm running a Dell Dimension 5100 that my wife bought almost 6 years ago. I've made upgrades over time to keep this thing running in the modern day, and this is another upgrade that will add years to the life of this PC. I added this RAM to the existing 2gb, and now the PC recognizes 6gb of RAM, and it jumped my Windows Experience Rating almost 3 points. I've only been using the PC with the addition RAM for about 10 minutes, and I can already see a HUGE difference in performance all around. Everything loads faster, and the PC seems to be running alot more smoothly. Glad I made this upgrade, and I would definately recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent budget upgrade for their aging PC.
MEMTEST86+ errors galore., (What's this?) Installed and windows started flipping out. Restarted and ran memtest and saw why, to be fair I tried it in another computer and had the same results. I'm giving an extra star because 2 day shipping isn't long to wait for a replacement, which was clean in memtest after 2 passes.

  • Memory capacity upgrade provides improved system performance and responsiveness
  • Helps prepare your PC for running Windows Vista
  • Easy installation, Free 24-hour Technical Support, and Lifetime Warranty!
  • Deliver all the productivity your PC has to offer with PNY Memory
  • Compatible with PC2-6400 (800 MHz), PC2-5300 (667 MHz), and PC2-4200 (533 MHz) systems

  • Memory capacity upgrade provides improved system performance and responsiveness.Helps prepare your PC for running Windows Vista.Easy installation, Free 24-hour Technical Support, and Lifetime Warranty!.Deliver all the productivity your PC has to offer with PNY Memory.Compatible with PC2-6400 (800 MHz), PC2-5300 (667 MHz), and PC2-4200 (533 MHz) systems. Boost the performance of your PC. PNY offers a range of memory solutions that support legacy PCs, cutting edge performance PCs, and everything in between. PNY memory upgrades will prove to be an outstanding value now and in the future. PNY also offers an entire lineup of NVIDIA based graphics cards for the perfect combination of PC Memory and Graphics upgrades. Detailed Description DDR2 and DDR3 are the next generations of DDR memory. They feature faster speeds, greater bandwidth, lower power consumption and enhanced thermal performance. Although DDR2 and DDR3 modules are the same physical dimension as DDR modules, the plug-in connector configuration is different and as such DDR2 and DDR3 modules are not compatible with PCs requiring DDR modules, and vice-versa. PNY manufactures DDR2 memory upgrades rated at PC2-3200, PC2-4200, PC2-5300 and higher. They are compatible with desktop and notebook computers and processors including Intel’s Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, AMD’s Athlon and Sempron Socket AM2 processors, and others.

    1 ความคิดเห็น:

    1. Thermaltake Versa T35 Chassis in UAE, Tempered Glass RGB Chassis in UAE, Mid-Tower Chassis in UAE
      https://gccgamers.com/thermaltake-t35.html
      Thermaltake Versa in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
      1633488841042-15

      ตอบลบ