วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Evga GeForce GT 430 1024 MB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1430-LR


Nice Card for what I need, (What's this?) Glad I picked this card to replace old video card that finally died. Graphics look great for what I need, But I am not a gamer.
Excellent, (What's this?) Arrived on time, was a snap to install. I purchased a Used:Like New Amazon fulfillment. It was bubble wrapped and came with all the expected pieces. Overall a great buy.

The card itself is absolutely perfect for what I wanted, Plays MineCraft at maximum specs, Plays UT2004, Oblivion and various other games at max as well. I just wanted a casual gaming card for classic games and that's what I got.
good video card, (What's this?) I really didn't need this much power but I run a 2 monitor system and the stock system only took 1 modem.
Great Card, (What's this?) This card has performed great in my machine. The graphics were a very good improvement. It does run slightly hotter than my last card, but that's not too surprising and is easily handled with the side open and a fan running to keep it cooled.
WOW LOL, (What's this?)
Not good for latest games, It does not handle Battlefield 3 that well. Playable but not very efficient. I have a system Inter E8400 , 4 gb ram and this video card.
The icing on my PC upgrade cake, (What's this?) In less than 10 minutes I opened the Case, took out the Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS with 512 MB, and installed this new GeForce GT 430 with 1GB DDR3. As soon as I turned on the PC again, Windows downloaded the most recent driver (the one in the CD is already "old") and I started working again. It operates a litlle bit cooler than the previous and it has an HDMI CABLE and High Definition Audio Drivers (for those that like gaming or watchiong movies from the computer I guess is a good thing). This card did have a significative effect on the overall performance of the PC, even though my motherboard has a PCIe V1 slot and not a PCIe V2 (backward compatibility). I'm going to post the Windows 7 performance evaluations from before and after the Graphics card change, so this difference can be better expressed.
If anyone can see the sequence of changes in three reviews and images I posted today (memory, disk and graphic card upgrade) will probably get a better idea, on how to stretch your PC lifetime a little bit longer for much less money than just buying a new PC.
EVGA Rules!, (What's this?) I have recently added this to my HTPC to take some load off the motherboard. Super quiet, tight form factor, works perfectly, HD, Blueray, Gaming. Evga has never let me down.
Have bought it and I TOTALLY LOVE IT!, (What's this?)
Unable to make further purchase on Amazon.com!, (What's this?) I saved approx. $10.00 (before the rebate) & the hassle of dealing with pushy retail salespeople by purchasing on Amazon. This was my first Amazon purchase & I am impressed. The Free super saver shipping was pretty fast (was shipped 12/17...received 12/22.) I did not use the EVGA drivers, but installed the latest drivers off Nvidia's site w/o any issues. The fan runs whisper quiet & I am impressed with its graphics performance. I am not using it for gaming (yet), but for SecondLife (virtual 3-d world heavy on graphics)...

  • 1024 MB 128-bit DDR3 memory
  • 1400 MHz memory clock and 1400 MHz shader clock
  • 96 CUDA Cores
  • 700 MHz core clock
  • PCI Express 2.0

  • 1024 MB 128-bit DDR3 memory.1400 MHz memory clock and 1400 MHz shader clock.96 CUDA Cores.700 MHz core clock.PCI Express 2.0. GeForce your PC with the EVGA GT 430 and get the ultimate performance upgrade. Tap into the horsepower of the GPU for a visually-charged boost on your favorite applications. Edit your photos and HD videos and push the limits of your web experience with a new generation of GPU-accelerated browsers. Level-up your game with the next-generation gaming architecture built from the ground up for DirectX 11. Take the latest 3D movies home with Blu-ray 3D and GeForce. All this and more at an excellent value. The EVGA GT 430 features 96 CUDA Cores, a high speed DDR3 memory interface with 1024MB onboard and full DirectX 11 support providing breathtaking image quality. NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA technologies power realistic effects for an interactive gaming experience. Specifications include 700 MHz core clock, 1024MB (1GB) of DDR3 memory with a 1400 MHz memory clock and 22.4 GB/second memory bandwidth, 128 bit memory bit width, 1400 MHz Shader Clock, 96 CUDA cores, and PCI Express 2.0 compatibility. Additional features include Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, NVIDIA PhysX Technology, Blu-Ray 3D Support, Hardware Video Decode Acceleration, NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0, and OpenCL support, PCI-Express 2.0 support, OpenGL 4.0 support, Dual Link HDCP capability, TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support and Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 support. Connections are HDMI 1.4a and Dual-Link DVI-I. Package includes the EVGA Driver/software disc with EVGA Precision Tuning utility and a limited 2 year warranty if registered within 30 days at www.evga.com.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น