วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Western Digital 250 GB Scorpio Blue SATA 3 Gb/s 5400 RPM 8 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive - WD2500BEVT


Western Digital 250 GB Scorpio Blue SATA 3 Gb/s 5400 RPM 8 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive - WD2500BEVT
Amazing!, (What's this?) upgraded my MacBook pro hard drive from stock 250gb to this amazing 500gb ! installation was a breeze. just used YouTube videos as a guide. I used regular home tools. didn't order none specifically. here's the link to the video I used for my installation.
[...
DO NOT BUY!, (What's this?) HARD DRIVE CRASHED on my 2008 Mac Book 13in after 12 months of normal use. Also noticed decreased battery performance shortly after installing it.
Installed in PS3, (What's this?) I bought this for installation into my PS3 slim. I had a slight hiccup with it not seating properly during installation, but after doing some research, this is not part specific...just something that happens.
Perfect HD for PS3, (What's this?) This HD disk works so well in my PS3. I've had it about 8 months or so now and it works like a dream. It's quiet and I have not even used up half of the space yet! I'm so happy with this purchase and would highly recommend this particular hard drive disk to any gamer running out of space on their current hard drive for their PS3.
Works For Me..., (What's this?)
WD320GB Scorpio Blue, (What's this?) Great product for the price. Drive is fast and no issues to speak of. I'm purchasing another for my backup external case.
Great product!!!!!, (What's this?) This is the 3rd Western Digital hard drive I've purchased to replace and I love them. They are the most reliable hard drives internally and externally.
Just what I ordered, (What's this?) I am pleased with my Western Digital 250 GB Scorpio Blue Sata Notebook Hard Drive that I ordered. It worked perfectly when I installed it into my laptop. My laptop was damaged a while back and has been sitting, but once I put this in with a new installation disc it came back to life. The seller shipped the item promptly and showed up in good condition.
So far, not so good, OEM installed one of these 320GB drives on my Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 Notebook PC. It worked very well, up until August of this year when, after leaving the system to idle while I went and made myself some lunch, I came back to find this black screen and white text:

Broadcom UNDI PXE-2.1 v11.4.1
Copyright (C) 2000-2008 Broadcom Corporation
Copyright (C) 1997-2008 Intel Corporation
All rights reserved

Broadcom Base Code PXE-2.1 v1.1.0
Copyright (C) 2000-2008 Broadcom Corporation
Copyright (C) 1997-2008 Intel Corporation

PXE-E53: No boot filename received
PXE-MOF: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM
Operating system not found
_

I didn't think anything of this, I simply held the power button and turned the system back on. Everything was fine, I ran several different disk checking utilities to be sure it wasn't failing on me (as I did investigate it online, not finding much other than a few whispers here and there and that it could be an indication of HDD failure) and it passed them all. However, the same thing just happened five hours ago only this time the black screen had this white text on it, again after stepping away for less then 20 minutes while the system idled:

Broadcom UND I PXE-2.1 v11.4.
Failed after 6 months, I bought one of these hard drives to replace my failed hard drive in my old MacBook last May, just over 6 months ago. I was optimistic that it would last longer than any from Apple had lasted, and so had my friend install it for me since he had repaired Macs in the past and knew what he was doing. After just a couple of months it started to make a horrendous scraping noise, indicating that something inside was not as it should have been, and then just kept layering noises on until it failed just a few days ago. This was a bigger let-down than any previous hard drives from Apple. All of this was after much lighter use than any other hard drive had undergone.

I'm never buying Western Digital again.

  • Scorpio 250 GB, 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive with 2.5in. diameter,SATA. SINGLE PACK
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

  • Scorpio 250 GB, 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive with 2.5in. diameter,SATA. SINGLE PACK.Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging.Reliable and rugged - WD's ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. WD's SecurePark™ parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down, and when the drive is off. This ensures the recording head never touches the disk surface resulting in improved long term reliability due to less head wear, and improved non-operational shock tolerance.

    View SecurePark demo here. Massive capacity - Whether they are in an external drive or a notebook computer, WD Scorpio Blue SATA drives continue to offer the highest capacity for space-hungry operating systems with plenty of room left over for photos, music, and video. A slight increase in overall drive height (750 GB and 1 TB only) has driven storage capacity for 2.5-inch form factor drives upwards to a realm once thought to be impossible.*

    *750 GB and 1 TB models are 12.5 mm high and may not be compatible with all notebook systems. Consult system specifications for maximum allowable drive height before attempting to install.

    Ideal For Portable digital devices of all kinds, including notebook computers, external storage, and digital media players.

    Quiet - In a notebook drive, silence is golden. WD’s exclusive WhisperDrive™ combines state-of-the-art seeking algorithms to yield one of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market. These algorithms also optimize the way a drive seeks for data, which significantly improves power consumption. So now silence (and longer battery life) is golden.

    WD Scorpio® Black™ Maximum performance for power computing. Select black when you demand the highest performance.

    WD Scorpio Blue – Big capacity for portable computing. Tested for compatibility - We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab™ and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems.

    It's easy to choose the world-class quality of a Western Digital hard drive. We’ve not only designed a drive that's right for you, we've also made it simple to find. These drives are ideal for business, home use, or high performance desktops, and are available in capacities up to 2 TB. With our renowned leading-edge engineering, you'll always make the right choice with WD. And you'll never compromise on quality. The power of choice. The quality of WD. WD Scorpio® Blue™ Performance and reliability for everyday computing.Select true blue for reliable quality in everyday use.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น