วันศุกร์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

TEAC 1.44MB USB External Floppy Disk Drive (Black)


Does not work., (What's this?) Item does NOT work. Simple as this.
Seemed to install fine, but gave the message:
"Please format the disk" on all my old floppies.
When attempting to format gave false message:
Disk is write protected.
Thought all my floppies were bad,
but borrowed a different drive from a friend.
the other drive read all the floppies,
except the ones attempted to format by this one.
Works as Advertised, (What's this?) Works as advertised Plug and play with my XP system. I would order again. Not a whole lot to say about it.
Inexpensive but Very Useful, (What's this?) The player was inexpensive and easy to use. All I had to do was put in the old-time 3x5 floppies and save data to my computer or make new CDs. Easy! I would recommend this product.
floppy disk drive, (What's this?) disk works perfectly as expected. great fast delivery. i now can copy some old retirement pictures that were too old for new computers.
not good, (What's this?) I received on time and plugged in to usb port and placed a floppy in and worked for one floppy and never worked again. I believe unit is bad, does not reconize any other floppys i put in, it comes back with need to format and i know there are pictures on these floppy disk i have. If anyone has a soloution, please let me know.
A Drive Great drive, (What's this?) This purchase helped me find old files on a 3.5 disc and it was great to get it and it worked as expected.
cheaply made, (What's this?) I bought two of these, luckily, because the first one worked only one time before I got a malfunction pop-up. I have not sent it back yet. Hopefully they will allow me to return it.
would not read formatted disk, (What's this?) Returned this item because it would not read formatted disks but instead stated that each disk I used needed to be formatted.

I did reformat one disk and then that disk could not be read by other computers.

These knock offs are, I think, like the original Timex watches; If they work, they work well. If they don't work, they will be no good for ever. Kind of a hit and miss chance that any of these work properly.

If you have the time to continue to exchange these things, you will probably eventually get one that works.

In all fairness, the company offered to do anything to make up for the bad product, but I had already returned it to Amazon and ordered another from a different supplier.
Very Good Purchase, (What's this?) This was a great purchase. The product arrived quickly and looks and works as advertised. Great buy for the money. Will buy again we in need of this product.
Great, (What's this?) Bought this product in order to get some pictures and files off of some old floppy disks I found. Product worked great and at that price there is no way I could complain. I recommend this product for anyone with a similar situation.

  • Super slim and lightweight
  • Works with Windows 7 as well.

  • Super slim and lightweight.Works with Windows 7 as well.. Brand New USB External 1.44MB 3.5" Floppy DriveColor: BlackGeneral Features:# USB interface# 1.44 MB disk capacity# Perfect for notebook users# 2 ft long USB cable# PC and Macintosh compatibleWorks with Windows 7 as well.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น