วันเสาร์ที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 PCI 2.1 VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card, 512-P1-N402-LR


EVGA Geforce 6200 512 MB DDR2 PCI 2.1 Video Card, (What's this?) This is a great video card !
it produces very good quality video in games and photos.
this video card comes with a 2 year warranty.
it also comes with 1-DVI to VGA adapter and 1- s-video cable
this video card is also Windows 7 compatable.
I have Windows 7 Ultimate Edition and it works great !
if you use this with Windows 7 you just have to download the newest driver for it
from the EVGA website.
I would recomend this video card to anyone who wants or needs high quality video.
great lift for 5 yr old PC, Had a 8x AGP 128 MB Nvidia card in older PC(5 yr old or so) and installed this card to give the video a lift for more serious gaming. Upgraded the CPU a little at the same time, single core Athlon from 2800+ to 3400+. Let the XP "found hardware" utility find the driver on the internet. It took a while to locate and install the driver but worked flawlessly.
GOOD DEAL, WORKS GREAT!, (What's this?) The reason I gave 4 stars is because this item is installed in a clients computer and after initial installation and testing, I will not have access to further inspection or use.

This item shipped and arrived faster than expected, installed with ease, and once I updated the drivers from the EVGA website, it worked like a charm on at least 2 high end games on the clients machine.

Although there is no fan on this model, it was very easy to attach one to the existing heatsink (to help with cooling during game-play).

I recommend this item for people who are looking for a good video card at a good price.
It works, but a disappointment., (What's this?) My pc with an integrated graphics card was getting slow, even with the addition of more memory, so I figured that adding a graphics card--any card--would improve the performance. I was wrong. Before & after benchmarking revealed that this video card did not improve graphics performance at all. A visit to [...] confirmed that I should not have expected an improvement with this particular card on my pc. My learning: go to the Video Card Benchmarks site before buying a video card, rather than after.
GeForce 6200, (What's this?)
Great for a third monitor, Added this card to a Dell Precision 490 workstation at the office to provide a third monitor. It works great, all the better since the nVidia Desktop Manager provides settings for both cards (the 6200 along with the original Quadro FX).

Also, like many of the reviewers here, I added one of these to an older Dell [a old Dimension 3000 that only has PCI slots] to get a little more mileage out of it with a widescreen (1920x1080) monitor ...the internal video had to be disabled in BIOS and it seemed to need a nudge & a kick with couple of restarts to make it work, but it works.

As for the handful of negative comments you might see here, they appear to be the result of expectations that exceed what low-cost hardware can do, so bear in mind that this is a very basic graphics card.
Great Old School Video Card, (What's this?) I think the title of this review pretty much says it all. I bought this video card as a replacement for one that died in my PC. Because it is a few years old the system does not support PCI Express, which is a HUGE hassle as there are only a tiny handful of video cards avaialble anymore that support the PCI format. I will be upgrading soon but needed something to keep the system humming along in the meantime. This GeForce 6200 has worked out very well. It plugged right in no problem and has performed quite nicely after being recognized by the system. Definitely worth the purchase.
Cheap, yet capable graphics card!, (What's this?)
EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 PCI 2.1, (What's this?)
"New" computer!!!, (What's this?) I just upgraded from XP to Windows 7, and, with my 64 meg video card, I couldn't even reliably play solitaire. I just received this card this morning, and immediately installed (which was a breeze). I had read that Windows 7 drivers do not com on the disc, so I called EVGA and requested the driver I would need to download. I downloaded the correct driver (along with two other programs), as instructed. Now, my machine seems almost like new. Also, my Magic Jack (which worked OK under XP),didn't run well at all under &. Now it runs GREAT. All in all, I'm perfectly happy with this card.

  • GeForce 6200 with 300 MHz core clock and PCI 2.1.
  • 512 MB 64 bit DDR2 memory.
  • 532MHz memory clock and 300MHz shader clock.

  • GeForce 6200 with 300 MHz core clock and PCI 2.1..512 MB 64 bit DDR2 memory..532MHz memory clock and 300MHz shader clock.. The GeForce 6200 features the latest in low-power consumption and passive heatsink technology. The 512-P1-N402-LR includes the GeForce 6200 (300 MHz core clock) chip set, 512MB of 64-bit DDR2 memory, 532 MHz memory clock with 2.5 ns memory speed and 4.26 GB/second memory bandwidth, 300 MHz shader clock, 4 processing cores, and PCI-bus. Additional features include Microsoft DirectX 9.0 optimizations and support, Open GL 2.1 optimizations and support, Unified Driver Architecture (UDA), VGA and DVI-I outputs, S-Video interface, and single slot design. Built for Microsoft Vista with support for Microsoft XP and Microsoft 2000. This product comes with a one year warranty and a second year free if registered at within 30 days of purchase.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น